Many of you are hitting the gym tomorrow, aren't you? Did you resolve to lose 10 pounds?
Ah, the best thing about being pregnant in January is not having to make my annual donation to Weight Watchers. Getting frustrated after losing just 15 pounds and funneling Ben and Jerry's while I sob.
So, to rub it in I bring you "The Five Best Desserts of 2012." (Not that I am eating them. I try to be extra healthy when growing little people. )
1. Fudgy Pegan Pie Bars. These were too good. Too decadent. Too tasty. It was all too much.
2. Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes. These were a family favorite. My dad said they were as "good as anything" he'd ever eaten. If you knew my dad, you'd understand how sweet that is.
3. Bourbon Brownies. A little bourbon, a few chocolate chips. A lot of cocoa. These were good.
4. Lemon Blueberry Poundcake Cupcakes. These were an easy and fun summer treat. I can't wait to make them again.
5. Polka Dot Blondies. These were simple and I made them with whole wheat flour. Health food! Right? ;)
Did you make a dessert you loved? I want to know. Link below.