Good morning! Good morning! It's Friday. We made it. Big sigh. Here's to a fun filled and relaxing weekend.
We are starting this link up busienss slow and steady.
Here are my favorites from last week:
- Decorated Canisters For Storing Dried Herbs by Practically Functional
- Kitchen Booth Created from IKEA Ottomans by 1-Minute Bible Love Notes.
- Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream by Wonky and Wonderful
- Blackberry FroYo also by Wonky and Wonderful
- Celebrating six years by Historical Landmark (Elizabeth B. NOTE: I was IN this wedding!!)
Share what you've done this week. Have you made a great meal? Did you and the kids do something fun? Did your husband (or wife) take you somewhere awesome? Did you sew a fantastic skirt? Have you made a super cute craft? Have you started a new business? Had a baby? Registered for college?
I want to know! Brag about yourself so I, and anyone who comes along, can read all about it! Next Friday I will feature my five (because we're all about the fives around here) favorites.
I hope you have fun and make friends.
Don't forget to link back, grab a button and go comment on other people's posts. This is a blog roll after all.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.five4fivemeals.com" title="Five4FiveMeals Friday Five Link Up Party"><img src="http://five4fivemeals.squarespace.com/storage/Link%20up%20party.jpg" alt="Five4FiveMeals Friday Five Link Up Party" style="border:none;" /></a></div>