Did everyone have a good first full week of September? Ours was busy and my little man has an ear infection.
But I must confess that while I hate him being sick, I do enjoy the cuddle time. He stopped being my cuddle baby a few months ago. But this week he has not minded laying his head on my shoulder. Hey, I'll take what I can get.
My sweet little dumplin' is going to be 10 months old on Monday. What? What? No! We're in the double digits already. Deep breathes.
Here are my top five favorite things about my little boy. It was hard to narrow it down to just five.
1. Curiousity. If there is something to see he wants to see it. If there is something to touch or taste or feel he wants it. I hope he keeps this curiousity. Take it all in, little bit. There is a whole lotta world to see.
2. Appetite. The boy loves to eat. Loves it. He is willing to try new foods. But his favorites are bananas, apple sauce, yogurt, blue berries, avocado, pees and corn.
3. His teeth. He only has two teeth, he is working on more, I can feel them when he bites. But he is proud of those two teeth.
4. Ever the optimist. He is all smiles. All smiles. And when he does get upset he tries really hard to pull himself together. But I tell him it's okay to cry. For example: He was running a fever and I put a cold rag on his head and he was all smiles.
5. Mr. Blue Eyes. He has the bluest eyes I have ever seen. Ever.
Without further ado. Here are this week's fab five favorites in no particulare order!
Have you done something great this week?
I want to know! Brag about yourself so I, and anyone who comes along, can read all about it! Next Friday I will feature my five (because we're all about the fives around here) favorites.
I hope you have fun and make friends.
Don't forget to link back, grab a button and go comment on other people's posts. This is a blog roll after all.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.five4fivemeals.com" title="Five4FiveMeals Friday Five Link Up Party"><img src="http://five4fivemeals.squarespace.com/storage/Link%20up%20party.jpg" alt="Five4FiveMeals Friday Five Link Up Party" style="border:none;" /></a></div>